A huge thanks goes to clcouch123 for thinking of me for this award. This is a new one for me, so I’m especially excited to receive it. It’s such a great one too. I love the thought of spreading sunshine to everyone! (I know it’s cheese, but don’t laugh).
Here it goes…7 facts about me. Just to make it interesting I’m going to use a LOTR meme for every one. 🙂
1. As a kid, I never had the shock of finding out that Santa Clause wasn’t real because I never did believe in him.
(I would have been Bilbo in this case…destroying poor Gollum’s dreams of Santa stuffing his stocking with raw fish and…the precious.)
2. I dislike, hate, despise, loath math.
(Yes Frodo, I think so too. Let’s just let Gandalf translate it for us and forget all this ridiculous studying.)
3. The list of books I want to read is like Legolas’s arrows; They never end.
4. I hardly every celebrate my birthday. For some reason I just don’t feel comfortable inviting people to go out a celebrate me.
(Well, I guess I can’t refuse you Gandalf. But I’m only doing it if you’re in charge of fireworks. 😉 )
5. Sometimes I imagine myself on an epic quest to make myself do really boring things.
6. As I college student, there is nothing more dreaded than the all-might exam and nothing more celebrated than it’s end (no matter the grade).
7. A little over a year ago, I never thought I’d be blogging. Now, I can’t imagine my life without all you wonderful people.
(*Wipes tears* I seriously love you guys!)
Made it! There, that’s enough LOTR memes to last you the week. 🙂
Now for the nominees!
Here are the rules for this award:
1. Thank the blogger who nominated you for the award.
2. Display the banner/sticker/logo on your blog.
3. Share 7 facts or things about yourself.
4. Nominate 5 bloggers that you admire and inform nominees by commenting on their blog.
Before I sign off…. A quick announcement for any of you new readers. Starting January 7th there’s going to be a new feature on my blog.
It even has a cool picture to go with it…
And it also has it’s own page! (Fancy schmancy!)
It’s a fantasy with fun characters, mysterious items, magic, dwarves, and orphans. Because what story would be complete without an orphan?
This fantasy is a little different because you get to write it. (No I’m not going to put you to work writing a story for me…although, that’s not a bad idea now that I think about it… 😉 )
Every week I’ll post a new chapter and you get to decide what happens next. It’s like a group choose your adventure!
So bookmark the page, mark your calendars, and forge a ring with the date written in elvish. The adventure starts January 7th!