I like dragons and I like awards, and this award has a dragon on it, so it couldn’t be better. 🙂 Thank you The Peasant Blog, for nominating me. 😀
In my last award post, I used a LOTR’s meme for every fact I listed about me, so this time I would use a Star Wars meme with each fact.
So here it goes!
Seven Facts about me Star Wars style
1. Some of my favorite conversations were about characters that aren’t real and places that don’t exist.
2. I communicate better though writing than through speech.
3. When playing a videogame, I’m a little bit like a stormtrooper.
4. I’ve actually never seen all the Star Wars movies.
5. After taking two courses in Spanish, I still can’t carry on a conversation. I can understand it pretty well though.
6. I spend a lot of time imaging what it would be like to do this to my teachers.
(How cool would that be?)
7. I think that fiction can teach us a lot of good lessons if we let it.
I did 7 instead of 6 because I couldn’t bring myself to take anyone off the list. Every one of you has been such an encouragement to me. Your sweet and uplifting comments keep me going and make me smile so wide my cheeks hurt. 🙂 I’m so thankful you stick around for my ramblings, crazy stories, and cheesy poetry. You guys are the best! 😀
1. Display the award on your blog
2. Announce your win with a post and link the blogger who awarded you
3. Present 6 deserving bloggers with the award
4. Link your awardees in the post and let them know of their being awarded
5. Write seven interesting things about you.
I haven’t done any Christmassy posts yet, so Monday I’m going to share a funny little Christmas story about a ten-year-old detective who’s always getting herself into trouble.
I can’t let the Holidays go by without at least one festive post right? 🙂