It’s award time again! I have a few of them, so I’m going to do them all in one post.
First I’d like to thank rosemawrites for nominating me for The Creative Blogger Award and the Infinity Dreams Award (there were actually more than that, but I’m just going to do the two that I don’t have). I’d also like to thank clcouch123 for nominating me for the Sunshine Blogger Award. Thank you, thank you, thank you! 🙂
Now the price for accepting the awards: I have to let you in on five secrets about me.
1. I’m Spiderman…or uh Spiderwoman. Ok, so I’m not. But my friends at school used to call me Rapunzel because I have blonde hair that goes to my lower back. That’s sort of similar….
2. I once flew an airplane.
I didn’t just ride in an airplane. I flew that thing! I was part of Civil Air Patrol as a young teen and they let you fly the plane on your own for about a minute. The pilot could take control at any time though. Still, that’s one scary minute for the people in the back seat.
4. I didn’t like reading when I was a kid.
Yep, that’s right. Megan, the girl addicted to reading, didn’t like to read as a kid. Until I was about seven or eight, I liked when the story was read to me but I guess reading it myself was too much work.
(Actual video footage of me learning to read. I was a cute kid.)
5. I went through a phase where I read Manga/Anime.
That’s all the secrets I’m sharing!
Now for the Nominees…
Pick any of the awards or all of them!
1. When you accept the award given please post it on your blog along with the name of the person that has granted the award and link to his or her blog.
2. Pay if forward and nominate other bloggers who you feel fit the criteria of a Creative Blogger. there is no mention of how many, so you choose!
3. Then have them share five random facts about themselves with their community.