So, I’ve just been nominated for the Very Inspiring Blogger Award, and I couldn’t be more surprised. I’ve only been blogging for a few weeks and was both shocked and excited to see that someone nominated me.
I won’t go on and on about how surprised I am. I’ll just get on with want you want to know:
- Who nominated me?
- What are the rules (If you are a fellow nominee)
A very big, huge, ginormous thanks goes to wildspiritonthelose of [Pen to Paper]. Thank you so much for nominating me! Spirit’s blog is pretty awesome, so if you haven’t seen it, check it out.
If you are here to read the rules, then congratulations are due; You have been nominated! So, congrats! I hope you are as excited as I am, and good luck to you.
- The nominee shall display the Very Inspiring Blogger Award logo on her/his blog, and link to the blog they got nominated from.
- The nominee shall nominate fifteen (15) bloggers she/he admires, by linking to their blogs and informing them about it.
Because I’ve only been doing this a few weeks, I thought it would be difficult to find 15 blogs, but it didn’t take long for me to stumble across some fantastic blogs that I was happy to choose.
Now for my list of nominees (no particular order):
- Vik Tory Arch
- The Paper Butterfly
- [Pen to Paper]
- Never Short on Words
- Wordy & Nerdy
- Feels Like Fiction
- Stories & Scripts
- My Corner on the Earth
- Thoughts of a Christian Girl
- Lost Quarter Books
- Silent Spells
- …and then there was Sarah
- Nirvana’s Pocketful
Good luck to all, and keep being an inspiration!